Wednesday, January 13, 2010

With Love!



This is my first Valentine's card I made for the year. The digi image is from TMITA and I colored her with Prisma pencils and copics. Then added some red glitter to the stripes on her outfit. Added some ribbon with the delicate loops on it...found this really cheap at Wal-Mart. Sentiment is from Hot Off The Press (Tiny Words). The hearts I cut out with my new Cuttlebug and the calendar Sizziz dies I won in a candy. Painted on some Angel Wings Shimmerz for that added shimmer!

Voila!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate all my followers and the lovely comments you always leave me! :)

Challenges:
There's Magic in the Air - Use the digi image provided and include stripes.
Cupcake Craft - Going Girly

9 Comments:

Danielle said...

How adorable! Your colour choices are beautiful and I just love that bow! Thanks for playing along at TMITA/PCC this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

shes so pretty!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be! You did a great job on the challenge!Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC.

Nilla said...

It's a very cute card! Well done! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week! Hugs Nilla

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic card!!! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week, Hope to see you next week too! Hugs, Olga

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh she's just darling, I love the bits of glitter and really like how you've added the bow, so so cute.

Kim Mc said...

She's just the cutest!!! Love the glitter on her dress and the hearts are a fab touch. Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA/PCC and hope you can come back and play again next week!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Patti J said...

This is just adorable! Love it! The glitter on her dress really pops! Thanks for joining in at TMITA/PCC this week! Hope to see you again next week!

Nina said...

Stacie, miss kitty is soo cute! your colors match you pp so perfectly and love the glittery stipes as well on her outfit!! I also love wal-mart ribbon!! beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps