Click HERE for a chance to win!
Ends May 30th!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 4:15 PM
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
I got an egg roll recipe from my pal Corry and blended it with another recipe I found online to give me an approximate on quantity and also I wanted to try baking them instead of deep frying. I don't even own a deep fryer!! I must say they are quickly becoming our new favorite thing to eat! The best part is you can make up a bunch and freeze them for later and the fillings can be very versatile...throw whatever in them and enjoy! :)
Click HERE for the baked version of egg rolls!
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 6:17 PM
* There is a little challenge amongst the DT this month to see who can get the most people to participate in their challenge so PLEASE if you can I would love to see you participate in my No! No! challenge!! *
Looking for an easy challenge? This is it! It's all about what NOT to do... What's a No, No for this month?
Black ink is a NO NO! No black ink on your creation. That's it!
This and all entries qualify for the monthly gift certificate drawing which is a $25 voucher to a store of your choosing!! You have until May 12th to complete this challenge. Here is my creation to get you started!!
I used a Tim Holtz stamp and some white ink to decorate around the photo!
Happy Crafting! :)
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 2:28 PM
Monday, April 11, 2011
Digi is from Glitterbabe Digis
Sentiment is from Annabelle Stamps
ABC DT Challenge - Easter
Cardmadfairy - Easter
Creative Inspirations - Easter
Digi's With Attitude! Challenge #21 - Easter
OTWC #50 - Pastel pink, yellow and green
Phindy's Place - Easter
Simon Says Stamp - Spring colors/ Easter
Stampin' For The Weekend - Easter
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 8:42 PM
Christi from Christi's Creations has tagged me to play along and after I am done I will be passing this on to 4 other people!
4 Shows you watch:
1. Pawn Stars
2. American Pickers
3. Secret Life of an American Teenager (completely dumb to watch at my age but I'm addicted)! LOL!
4. Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, and Cleveland Show
....and yes ALL of these shows get put on DVR!
4 Things you are passionate about:
* Ask anyone that knows me....I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT FOOD!!!!*
4 Words/phrases you say a lot:
1. I don't know
3. Let me ponder on that
4 Things you've learned about the past:
1. Keep your fingers out of the way when loading a clip into a handgun
2. Never trust someone that trys to hit on you at the doctors office
3. Carry a roll of toilet paper in your vehicle
4. Don't ever try and feed a wild deer out of your hand
4 Places you would like to go:
1. Back to Italy
4. Any of the states I haven't already visited
4 Things you did yesterday:
4. computer (was trying to make them all C's!) LOL!
4 Things you are looking forward to:
1. Getting our house DONE!
2. Mother's Day weekend (spending a girls weekend with my mom and sister)!
3. Summer Break from school!
4. Hopefully a getaway with hubby!
4 Things you love about spring:
3. Planting a garden
4. Baby animals
Tag 4 people to play along:
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 5:42 PM
I created this card using distress inks and stamps from two Lawn Fawn Stamp sets (Bake Me A Cake and Just My Type). Then used my EK Success punch for the notebook edge (red piece) and added a piece of ruler ribbon I received from my pal Michelle...THANKS! Attached with my tiny attacher and colored the image with my Copics. This is the first time I have ever created my own background paper with stamps and I love how it came out! Let me know what you think as I always appreciate your lovely comments! :)
Lawnscaping - Create patterned paper with Lawn Fawn Stamps
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday - Clean and simple
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 4:46 PM
I received this award from my blogging pal Michelle! Thanks dear...your so thoughtful to think of me!! :)
Now I need to tell you 7 things about myself and give the award to 15 other bloggers.
1. I have collected a quarter for each of our states
2. I like to go wild mushroom hunting and yes I do eat them!
3. I drive an SUV
4. I can't use blue colored toothpaste or mouthwash (I stick with the green!)
5. I was in Girl Scouts and 4-H as a child
6. I have had two surgeries in my life (both before 2nd grade)
7. I tend to be a rule-breaker at times so instead of giving this award to 15 people I would like any of my followers to take this and post it on their blog!
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 10:11 AM
Sunday, April 10, 2011
This is a box I made for Jeanne along with a set of thank you cards which I will show at a later date. She proudly displays this box in her living room filled with the lovely items you all sent to cheer her up!! While I'm talking about Jeanne I should give you an update. She is halfway through her chemo treatments (she needs 4 total and just completed the second round) and is doing very well. The first week and a half after a treatment is a bit rough but then she said she feels pretty good. She is staying extremely positive and she continues to thank each and every one of you for your support! You have no idea how much the items you sent mean to her!! :) She did lose all her hair before the second treatment but she was prepared for that as they told her it would definately happen. When I first saw her bald head I couldn't believe how perfectly round it was and no moles or anything...I actually thought she looked really good!! So I told her atleast she has a great looking head for being bald!!
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Atleast 2 different textures
Allsorts - Anything but square
Crafty Calendar - Flowers
Creative Inspirations - Punches/Dies (flower, leaves and letters)
Fab N' Funky - Shabby Chic (This is one that I'm always confused on so hopefully it is a shabby chic style...if not please would someone tell me!)
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything but a card
Stamp Something - Circles
TMITA - Flowers
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 8:45 PM