Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Before and After....LOL!

I think I'm the last person to take my Christmas tree down....it was so pretty I wanted to leave it up forever! LOL! But unfortunately it started to die :( This year we got a much bigger tree than normal not thinking of how we were going to get it out of the house. When we brought it in they had it roped up so it was small and it fit through the doorways no problem. Well, lets just say it wasn't going out the same way it came in! I came up with the idea of chucking it out the window which hubby thought was a terrible idea but I thought that would be better than the alternative of getting pine needles ALL OVER the entire house!! He ended up admitting it was a pretty good idea. The only cleanup was the pile under the window...not bad! Here are the before and after pictures...pretty funny isn't it? Can you imagine what our neighbors were thinking? LOL!





6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Thats awesome!!!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Stacie Your tree was beautiful!! it was so huge!! I think it was a fab idea to put it out the window, good thinking batman ;) it takes a woman you know lol. We had an artificial one last year but we want a real one for christmas 2010. Luckily we have huge back doors on the lounge and a shredder in the garden lol.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

mom said...

Pics should have been entered on Funniest home movie's.

Karen Wilson said...

LOL! That is AWESOME! I agree with your mom!! That was one reason why I had to give up the real tree was the mess! I love your idea!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with all that blog candy you'll be finding along the way!

Debby said...

lol! I just love the color of your walls. So pretty.

Merry said...

Lol....my daughter suggested that you should have used a chainsaw. :-)