Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are you ready to rock?


* I am posting this before bed because when I wake up the New Year Rockin' Hop at Sassy Studio will have already begun and guess what...? I am part of that hop!!! I am entering this altered container into the contest so be sure to leave me some love!! This was a gift for my mom and the shell paper matches her decor perfectly! Do you know what the altered container is?? Not a gum package....this time it is a Velveeta container!!! This is the PERFECT size for those SWEET tea bags (gotta love fruity flavored tea!!). So easy to make too...just cover the container with paper. Then I colored the Sassy image with Copics and adhered to some scalloped circles I cut out with my Cricut...VOILA!!




Thanks so much for stopping by...I appreciate each and every comment!
-Stacie

31 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Stacie, what a great idea!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very cool!!

Anita said...

Stacie- You did such a great job on this! Thank you so much for joining in on the customer blog hop! :)

mom said...

Mom loves the tea holder. I have used alot down here in Florida.

Lori said...

neat idea!

Sara said...

Hi Stacie, I LOVE this, what a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us on the hop!!

Jacqueline said...

What an AMAZING project! So creative, I LOVE it!! :D

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Very cute :)
Mandy

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! thanks for sharing-i love it :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Lisa Foster said...

Fabulous idea! Very CUTE!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rachel said...

This is fabulous!!
hugs,
Rachel

Sammye Jo said...

Great job!!! So cute!

Larisa Hohman said...

What a cute and thrifty idea!!! I never would have thought of it! Now, I'll be searching all over my house for things to alter :)

jan farnworth said...

love it very cute idea.

Lelia Pierce said...

Great idea! I love your box! Thanks for hopping with us!

Hugs,
Lelia

Unknown said...

Stacey, how fun!
Sassy Hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Stacie - love your tea holder *and* that Mom chimed in here. How cool is that? Thanks for playing along with us!

Cheers
Susan

helen scott said...

My mum would love this. Thank you for sharing.

Javablustamper said...

OMGosh! What a GREAT idea!! I LOVE it, it is SO pretty!! Thanks for joining us!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Valerie said...

very cute project! Thanks for joining us in the fun at SSD!

Amanda said...

Super sassy and a creative idea.. :0)

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow! What a great idea!!! I love the tea box!

Lisa said...

Great idea! Thanks for joining the hop!

Unknown said...

fabby!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Laurel said...

Oh what a great idea!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and such a wonderful idea!!!
xx

Unknown said...

What a great idea!! Thanks for Sharing!

Ola
okj83@live.com

Cassie_lu said...

what a great idea for a tea lover and that image is pefect for it.

HappyCrafter said...

Neat project and what a great way to recycle!

Anne said...

Fantstic idea
hugs
Anne x

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this idea!!!