I received this award from my fab blogging pal Becky...you can find her fantastic creations and recipes by clicking HERE! Thanks again for passing this award onto me! :)
Now the Sunshine Award details...
Thank the one who gave you the award
Answer the 10 questions below
Pass the award on to 10 blogs
Here are the 10 questions and my answers:
1. Favorite color: Blue...any shade!
2. Favorite animal: I can't show favorites so I will have to say a dog and chinchilla since I have both!
3. Favorite number: Ummm....5?
4. Favorite Drink: Water...but that is so plain so for a treat I make hot mint tea with agave!
5. Facebook or Twitter: Neither (I'm a technology dinosaur these days!) LOL!
6. Good book or good movie: Good movie
7. My passion: Cooking/baking...I LOVE food!!
8. Giving or getting gifts: Both
9. Favorite day: Saturday
10. Favorite flower: Mimosa ... check it out! Edited to add the correct link! http://www.directgardening.com/detail.asp?ProductID=5602
They smell good too! :)
So many people inspire me so if you would like this award please feel free to take it and post on your blog. Share the sunshine!
Friday, September 28, 2012
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 7:37 AM
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
This is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover grilled steak! Click HERE for the recipe! Note: This is a versatile salad because you could change up the greens, nuts and cheese...I used a baby spring mix instead of spinach, pecans instead of walnuts and blue cheese instead of feta! If your in a hurry don't worry about making the dressing just splash some balsamic vinegar on it and your good to go! Enjoy! :)
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 9:51 AM