Monday, January 11, 2010

More goodies!

A few more winnings I wanted to share with you!

This selection of beautiful rubbah is from Rubber Romance...I won these by joining in the sketch challenges!


I actually won blog candy from Whimsy Stamps but I was too late to claim it (that week was a tough week) but I understood she had to give the prize away to someone else. Denise was kind enough though to ask me to pick one stamp I would like to have and she would send it to me...so sweet! Was I surprised when I found out she sent me not one but TWO stamps!! Did I mention super sweet?!!


I won this stamp set through the ABC Design hop...perfect for Valentine's Day coming up!


This is what I won through the countdown giveaway at Creatively-Green. They gave a prize away each day. They sent a nice assortment of recycled/green goodies!


THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I can't say thank you enough for your kind generosity!!!

That is all for tonight...I better get some rest. Stay tuned for who won my surprise candy...I will announce tomorrow!!

-Stacie

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats missy, your a lucky duck!

Can't wait to see what goodies you create!

Merry said...

Oh wonderfully lucky you are....everything looks like so much fun. I like the look of the back view of the lady stamp in the top collection. That should be fun to use.

Larisa said...

congratulations with your winnings )))) it is always sweet to win anything, isn't it ?