I received this great award from my sweet blogging friend Becky over at Scrappin' Becky B.! Thank you so much....another reason I have to be thankful is great blogging friends like you!! I have met so many wonderful people this past year....thank you all!! :)
Now for the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
8 facts about me:
1. I love Zumba
2. I'm scared of wood ticks even though I spend alot of time in the woods!
3. I drive an SUV and I don't think I could ever go back to a smaller car
4. I love falling asleep on the couch next to the fireplace at night
5. I am a substitute teacher although I have a bachelor's degree in a different field .... I do LOVE my job!
6. I gave up caffeinated beverages about 6 years ago
7. I enjoy organic gardening
8. Each day I try to reduce stress and be a better person
8 newly discovered people that I am giving this award to in no particular order!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 10:41 AM
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
To those that are in the U.S. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and for those that don't celebrate in other parts of the world I just hope you have a Happy Day!!!! :)
Also, wanted to give a special shout out to one of my best pals Annmaree over at Emu Creations....today is her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!! I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you went over to her blog and wished her a Happy Birthday! *wink*
My last announcement is this Friday Glitterbabe's Art is having a special SALE!!! WOOT WOOT!! We all love sales so be sure to check out the blog for a ONE DAY ONLY SALE THIS FRIDAY!
Hugs to all!
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 9:46 PM
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Another page to go in my nephew's graduation album. During his senior year he went to the elementary school to help out in the library. Then the main librarian started letting him teach two Kindergarten classes one day a week. He loved it and I do believe he is going to try and get a teaching degree. Poor kid doesn't know what he is getting himself into yet! LOL! Just kidding....sort of! :P
I only have permission from my nephew to show these pics sooooooo I had to put a piece of paper over the kids. Really takes away from the page I think but you atleast get the idea! The journal is a library pocket card which I found a template online for free....so cool!
Crazy 4 Challenges - circles
A Spoonfull Of Sugar - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - more than 1 layer
Delicious Doodles - anything goes
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 5:37 PM
Monday, November 22, 2010
I made this card for a friend I have had since 2nd grade. Her baby shower was over the weekend and she does not know the gender of the baby so I just used all sorts of colors!!
Image and sentiment are from TPC Studio (Baby Set)
Delicious Doodles - Anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Circle
Card Patterns - Sketch
Charisma Cardz - Babies
Get Sketchy - Inspiration from around the house (picture below)
Posted by Stacie (craft-princess) at 12:29 PM