Saturday, February 12, 2011

Enjoy The Journey!

Time for Stamping Vacation's No! No! Challenge!! You can go directly to the challenge by clicking HERE!

Ready for an easy challenge? If you are this one is for you!

All you have to do is NOT do something....

And this month? It's NO FLOWERS! FLOWERS are a NO! NO!! That's it!

Let's see what you come up with!

All entries qualify for the monthly prize which is a $25 gift certificate to the place of winner's choice!! You have until March 12th to complete this challenge!

To get things started here is my DT card!



Hot Air Balloon Digi is from Glitterbabe's Digis
Sentiment is from Practicing Creativity Designs "The Whole Cycle"

Tried a new technique of sponging the sky and I'm loving how it turned out!! To me it just looks so real! Stare at it long enough and you will surely start to daydream! That is what it does to me! LOL! Kind of mesmerizing don't ya think?

Have a great weekend!
-Stacie

4 Comments:

Merry said...

I think this card is brilliant Stacie. So love the little balloon and the sponged background is terrific....I must give that a try.

Anonymous said...

Thats totally awesome, did you mask the background? I LOVE IT!!!

You rocked it, and love the Hot Air Balloon!!

Dawnll said...

Stacy this is wonderful! I love Stef's image and that background is to cool.
Love it

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Eek! Adorable. I think I would love to do nothing...then maybe I could participate in a challenge...lol. Really love your creativity on this card. You rock!