Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

Today I am going to share not 1 but 2 recipes!! The first one is called Pergogie.....one of my favs!!

Pergogie:
1 pound thinly sliced steak
1/4 cup dark soda pop
1 bunch of green onions chopped
3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup sugar
sesame seeds (however many you like)

You can marinate the steak with all the ingredients above if you want but most of the time I just throw it all together and put it in a deep skillet with a lid. Cook on medium until it gets bubbly....be careful as it will bubble over!! Once the bubbles get to the top take the lid off and check to see if the meat is done the way you like it and your finished!! So super easy and a really unique taste! Serve over your fav type of rice and add a side of veggies for a complete meal!



This next recipe is a familiar one you have probably seen if you have ever bought Nestle chocolate chips and it is called Razzmatazz Bars! Click HERE for the recipe! Mine do not look as red because I did not have raspberry jelly....I used Mayhaw jelly instead but I think you could use whatever you had on hand because they still came out really tasty...but super rich so a little goes a long way!!



Enjoy! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH, Please serve me these two one night, how perfect!

That Beef dish sounds unique for sure, do you just use Cola?

and OMG I am SO going to get ingredients for that raz-matazz slice!!!!!

*Hearts*

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! Both of these look yummy!!
Was this the first time you made these both?
Hope your having a great week!
Hugs!!

Merry said...

I always visit your blog when I am starving....silly me.. these so yummy Stacie.