Monday, February 14, 2011

Please Help (mid-way reminder)!! Updated candy!!

If you haven't read the post about Aunt Jeanne please click HERE!

The short version is I'm looking for people to send handmade cards, postcards or anything from your local area to cheer her up as she is dealing with breast cancer. You can read more by clicking on the link above.

There is also candy up for grabs...you do not have to be entered in the candy if you don't want ... just let me know! I have updated with donations I have received! THANK YOU!

The deadline is the end of this month....so far I have about 30 people sending something and my goal is 50. So I am over half way there... WAHOO!! PLEASE help spread the word!!!

Thank you to everyone that has helped me make such a wonderful lady smile!!

Big hugs to you all!
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

-Stacie

2 Comments:

Merry said...

Mine went into the mailbox this arvo......so hopefully it is already travelling.

Julia Dunnit said...

Really happy to contribute to Jeanne's card power drive, but I can't find your email add...mine is at my blog on top left column. Cheers!