Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No! No! Challenge At Stamping Vacation!

* Sorry for the delay my internet was down ALL day yesterday! I realize I depend on it way too much! LOL! *

Ready for an easy challenge? This certainly is it!! All you have to do is NOT do something....so this month it is NO TAGS!! Pretty easy right? You can go directly to the challenge HERE!

This is my card using stamps from our sponsor The Stamps of Life. The set I used is called HappyBday2You and it is sooooooo versatile!! I love it!



I used some scrap paper...cut out the balloons and embossed them with different folders for a unique texture. I didn't have ribbon to match my card so I used rusty hinge distress ink on some white ribbon....seemed to be a good match! Just for a little something extra I used black enamel accents for the balloon strings! I'm pretty happy with how this came out! :)

Before I get to the challenges I just want to thank you all for your wonderful comments ... I read each and every one of them and I appreciate them soooo much!!
BIG HUGS!!! :)

Now for the challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Circles
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Tiffany Doodles - Sketch
Let's Ink It Up - Anything Goes
RRR - Something new plus ribbon (new embossing folder)

12 Comments:

Annmaree of Oz said...

I REALLY love this, the colours are awesome!

Love the balloons with textures, and the background texture!!!

So Cool!!!

Unknown said...

Fab birthday card, love the bright cheery feel to your creation. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Bonnie Garby said...

What a bright and fun birthday card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Becky B. said...

What a cheerful birthday card!! Love the various embossed designs on the balloons - very clever!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!!
Love the colors and the embossed balloons!!
The background embossing really adds a nice touch!!
Hugs!

Leanne said...

Hi Stacie

Love the brightness of your card - its fab!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Claire said...

Fab card, love the zingy colours! Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

Alica said...

Great colors! WOnderful birthday card!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Tomorrow is Paper Sundaes First Birthday Celebration! Come and have some fun!

Christine said...

What a cute card, love the bright colours!

Sammye Jo said...

Loving the textures here sweet lady!!! TFS!

Anne said...

Very pretty, like the gloss on the balloons

Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again today!
Hugs
Anne

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love this fun,happy, cheery cards. Plus it has dots. LOVE DOTS!