Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goodies in the mail! :)

This is what I got from my pal Corry some time ago .... sorry I'm just now getting around to posting it!! Isn't her card gorgeous? And I just love the paper, stamped images, lace and pins with beads! THANK YOU AGAIN!!



Here is a LOVELY stash of papers I got from my other pal Michelle. The papers are soooooo gorgeous and I also drooled over the beautiful flowers!! So pretty! And the stamp set is super cool too! THANK YOU!!!



I won this set of "Sweet Stuff" from Jacque and it was perfect for me as I love to cook/bake. It is a set of cookie cutters! Also some crafty goodness of a Magnolia stamp, ribbon, bling, and flowers! That canister she decorated is sooooo pretty!!! THANK YOU!!! ** Just a shout out that she regularly has sweet stuff on her blog so you might want to pop on over and check it out! **



Awhile ago I saw on someone's blog (can't remember who now) that you could sign up for the Colorbok Club and they would send you a free pack of paper. So I signed up thinking yeah right....just another scam to get my info. for SPAM/junk mail but maybe just maybe one day it might work! LOL! Usually nothing ever comes of it but this time lo and behold I got a pack of paper!!! It is really nice and I love the earthtones! It even has some glitter papers, sticker sheets and punch-outs!! THANK YOU COLORBOK!!!



Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was filled with dusting, sweeping, cooking, laundry, dishes, etc. The same ole stuff that NEVER disappears! I'll take volunteers if anyone wants to take over the cleaning part for me....I'll even cook!! Anyone??? .............................ANYONE????............PRETTY PLEASE??!!!Yeah, didn't think that would get anyone screaming to come clean for me! It was worth a shot though! LOL! :P

-Stacie

5 Comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

I hope you will return ...

big hugs for you...Claudia

Christina Hicks said...

Way to go Stacie, thats a great haul of crafty goodness! Oh and thanks for saying something about the colorbok club, I went and signed up for it, lol. Hopefully I get as lucky.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, Awesome goodies!!!

Your spoilt girl, so well deserved!!!

Now I clean, you cook? hmm throw in some dessert and craft time you may have yourself a deal there! hehee

Have Fun!

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! You did get a lot of goodies!!
Very fun stuff and an awesome variety!!
The good thing is you might not have to go shopping for awhile!!
Looking forward to what you create with all these scrap goodies!!
Hugs!!

Ruthie said...

Oooo let me come clean...please please please!

Errrr yeah right - I was only joking!!!

Rx