Saturday, January 8, 2011

Music Scrap Page



My husband and I decided to rock out with my nephew after his graduation! LOL!
For the upper right hand music note I used a brass embossing plate and just sponged black ink and then topped it off with a little shimmerz. I couldn't help myself I gotta add a little something but I still think it is manly! And next to it in fine print is a stamp saying rock on multiple times with stars between each phrase.
The stickers are popped up for dimension and I added a bit of tissue tape across one of the photos for added interest. Oh and I also used some 3D white enamel accents to add dots every so often on the flourishes. Let me know what you think....I'm still trying to get used to making scrap pages! There is ALOT more area to work with than a card and sometimes that seems difficult, but so far I am happy with what I have done.

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Out with the old (tissue tape, shimmerz)
Delicious Doodles - New (used new items like stickers and 3D white enamel, also new techniques like sponging ink into brass embossing plate)

10 Comments:

Jacque said...

What a darling LO, Stacie!!! Great job, sweetie!!! And yes, I already have milk and bread...lolol....Gosh we are not accustomed to so much snow...Thank you so much for your visit, hon...I love seeing your name pop up!! Sending hugs your way...Jacque

Allison said...

fab layout
Thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
Allisonx

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ROCKIN'!!!

Totally love the scrappage, the Music notes are fab, and awesome photos, you look gorgeous, love that dress!!!

EEE so excited to see scrappages, you are doing awesome!

Merry said...

I think this page is wonderful Stacie.....terrific that you are doing them as I always find a scrap page just looks too big for me....so never tried it.

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful LO!!
Love the embossing plate technique!!
Love how you added the white dots!!
WTG!!
Love it!

Teri said...

Great layout hun, looks like you had a fun time.
Thank you for playing along in our Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Becky B. said...

Super fun layout! Looks like a rockin' time was had by all - LOL!

Kim Dellow said...

Fun LO, love the tape detail. Kim

Julie said...

Fun page! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Annie said...

thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday with your fab layout, and I hope we see you again next time.
hugs, annie x