Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Truffle Box!




This is a freebie template designed by Gina Jane and I got it here.

I really haven't tried many templates before...I can only think of one and that was a mini milk carton. This was very easy to make...just print, cut and fold. I did have a tad trouble trying to get the box to STAY closed but we eventually came to an understanding! LOL! I found that it is a perfect size to fit a single Ghiradelli chocolate too....hazelnut and milk chocolate...YUM! That combination gets me every time! :)

Challenges:
Penny's - Anything goes
Oh Alice! - Flowers
Creatalicious - Wings and flowers
Makeup 4 The Weekend - Use a template
Flutterby Wednesday - Open but must use an angel, butterfly or fairy

14 Comments:

Penny said...

Very neat!!! Thanks for joining at Penny's this week!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

You did really well on this one, great idea, LOVE The butterfly!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Boy you have been busy. This is adorable. Thanks for the link. I'm a sucker for templates and boxes....and CHOCOLATE.

BTW, made my crinkle ribbon. Think I'm going to try and sell it so stay tuned....

Kristie W. said...

How neat!! Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesday, the butterfly is sooo pretty!

Ruthie said...

Thats such a sweet template

Rx

craftieodmae said...

WOW! this is fantastic! Great blog too, I'll be following you now!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh that is way cool!

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful!! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just beautiful.. Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
Hugs, Linda

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is too stinkin adorable. Thanks for playing in the Makeup for the Weekend challenge.

Lynn said...

What a cute little box and I love the colourful butterfly too :)Lynn

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Wow! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,such a sweet little box and a gorgeous butterfly!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Very pretty, love the butterfly on the top finishes it off perfectly xxx