Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doodle Palace Sneak Peek!


Digi is from Doodle Palace (A boy and his dog) and will be available for purchase tomorrow.

This was my attempt at trying to sponge a "grass" looking ground under my digi image...what do you think? I also used one of my new edge punches at the top! EECK!! I absolutely love it! :) The envelope is a punch too that I just adore and I embossed it with circles...hope it looks okay on this card?!

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - 1 ribbon, 2 buttons or brads and 3 punches (I used 1 style of ribbon but twice...hope that was okay!) Oh and my brads are on the wheels and my 3 punches are the edge one at the top, envelope and circle.
Stamptacular Sunday - Spots and dots
Crafty Sentiments - Sketch
Corrosive - Texture
Sophisticat - So distressing
Sisterhood of Scrap Blog Hop (Mia) - Alter something and use it on your project (I altered the envelope with embossing)

14 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I would love to receive this card! That image is adorable...and you know how much I love embossing. Did you stop by my blog lately to see the extra promotions going on???

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely bright and cheerful card . I love that punched edge. Glad you joined us at crafty Sentiments this week
LISA ;)

Merry said...

This is a great card...love all the details and the sponge grass is a terrific idea.....I am storing that away.:-)

Annette said...

What an adorable card! Love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

~~Mia~~ said...

the card looks awesome!!! thanks for playing along with my challenge!!!

Unknown said...

very cute...thanks for playing along at Corrosive Challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

I think this is perfect, great techniques and I adore the lil envelope!!!

pinky said...

Love this little card, such a cute little image. Thanks for sharing at crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the grass looks great. Thanks for joining us at the Sophisti-cats challenge this week. luv gina xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi There,
This is a fantastic take on the sketch and the bright colours are fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty SEntiements this week.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Stacie, fantastic creation, love all the techniques used on one card, well done! Congratulations on winning last weeks challenge, Take careX:

Debby said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge blog!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love that little embossed envelope!
Thanks for taking part in our Sisterhood challenge :-)

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute

Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

Jan xx