Sunday, April 11, 2010

No card...

No card yesterday or today because I have been working my tushy off out at our property building a new house. Exhausting I must say! I was going to share a few pictures including an ice hockey game I went to last week but I got a new phone and I can't figure out how to get the pictures off my camera! LOL! Looked online for instructions but my computer isn't recognizing my USB cable soooooo I will have to wait til I have more time to troubleshoot.
Anyone else out there an ice hockey fan?? This was by far the best game I had ever been too and the side I was rooting for won! YAH! Everyone even got free Frosty coupons from Wendy's....sweet!

Well, thanks for listening to me ramble. I will be back sometime in the next couple of days with a card or project of some sort!

Thanks for being such wonderful and faithful followers! You rock!

-Stacie

4 Comments:

Dawnll said...

You are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Sounds Fun...err the hockey not you working your tushy off! lol

Julia Dunnit said...

Been there, and that's hard work! Still, will be so worthwhile. Haven't been to ice hockey; really for a woman of my age, those guys wear too many clothes!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Good Luck with your NEW HOME I hope it exactly what you want. so much work and so much to do with each NEW adventure. I will be back to see your New post. have a Wonderful Blessed Week.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie