Monday, February 1, 2010

Time for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!



Just as the badge says....I AM A DOODLE PALACE PRINCESS!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!

I have been so lucky to be chosen by Dee and Robin to be part of the Doodle Palace Design Team for the next 4 months!!! Click on the link above to check out the current challenge. I am extremely excited and I do hope you enjoy watching me create with their wonderful digi images! I just might even have a sneak peek of the new release for you tomorrow as the new images will be available on Wednesday! If your looking to buy any Doodle Palace digis the link is here. They are really great images and most of them are at a bargain price of .99 or 1.50!!! Very reasonable!!!

Don't forget to visit all the other DT members and check out their talent!
The list is available here.

-Stacie

8 Comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Stacie, so glad we will be 'princesses' together. :)

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Hi fellow Princess! Congrats! I look forward to working with you at Doodle Palace and seeing your creations =)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

hey there GF! a big CONGRATS!!! cant wait to see your creations!

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Princess Stacie, looking forward to working with you, take careX:)

Ruthie said...

YAY - we are Princesses! Gosh, have got more excited as I have visited all the talented Princesses - cant wait to "work" with you!

Rx

Unknown said...

wahhhoooooo congratulations looking forward to working with you x

Merry said...

This is such wonderful news Stacie.......and so exciting. I just can't wait to see your creations. Congratulations and have fun!