Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gifts from a friend!



I received this lovely package from my good friend Annmaree. Just look at that beautiful hummingbird card she made me...super stunning! She sent me a really pretty assortment of paper and some dragonfly/butterfly cutouts to match! They are super thick so that will be good for dimension! Some tropical alpha stickers, baby embellishments and something I have always wanted to try...a card kit where it gives you a colored picture and a gold overlay sticker to put over it. Very cool! The last thing in the goodie bag is something that is just so special...you can see it in the bottom left of the picture....a kangaroo/Australia necklace!!! I have two good pals in Australia now (Annmaree and Merry) so I was just thrilled to get this necklace especially with a native animal and the country ... plus my favorite color is blue!! How perfect! I have already put it on and it is lovely!
Thank you very much for everything Annmaree!!! :)

-Stacie

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries hun, glad you love them!!!

And nice to see them over the other side of the world.

I'm sure you're gonna have so much fun, and its good to know your favourite colour is blue ;)

Merry said...

Such a great collection of goodies there Stacie.....