Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love...



**EDITED TO ADD REVISED PICTURE (added envelope in the right corner)...also noticed how the lighting really changed how the picture looked...LOL!




I didn't plan on creating anything today as I am really tired from staying out late last night but I saw this sketch and something just popped into my head. So I went a little out of my comfort zone on this without coloring an image *gasp*!!! I hope your not sick and tired of me using foil paper either because I am lovin' it!!
And can you see all the glitter on the embossed paper?...bling bling!!! I also want to mention that I will probably add a sentiment at a later date on the upper right area because it looks a little empty...I just can't think of anything right now.

Challenges:
Unscripted Sketches - Sketch
Secret Crafter - Hearts

Hopefully I will get enough energy to get a few things done around the house and maybe even create a little more! If not, I'll see ya tomorrow!

I also see I have some new followers...thanks for joining me! :)

-Stacie

9 Comments:

MrsMomma said...

Oh it's gorgeous! Love that foil paper stamp! Thanks so much for joining US this week!

Merry said...

Very pretty card Stacie...I am loving the foil paper that you are using. Also like the shimmer on that embossed card.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Dawnll said...

I love that postage stamp heart, who could be tired of bling? It is a really sweet card sweetie

dstandard said...

What a pretty card

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

I adore foil paper too, so don't worry! I love the sparkly reds too, this is all jsut stunning!

Sarah said...

Wow cute card! Love the revised one...esp how that silver heart now looks silver. Wonderful take on this weeks sketch and kudo's for being the first to upload. Thanks for playing along with Unscripted Sketches this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Liz said...

Great take on the sketch so valentine's love it.
Congrats on the first upload.
Way to go
Liz
Us Dt memeber

Kelly said...

congrats on being the first to post your card on US! Love the valentine theme! Thanks for playing along this week-