Monday, January 25, 2010

Mer-Ian and TGF CHA Relay!!



Whew...I made it just in time! I kept this card simple due to time constraints. Thought he turned out pretty cute! HEHE!
I think the embossing is a little hard to see...I even embossed the waves! I keep trying for a good picture but I don't have the proper setup at home...it is pretty dark and it is also VERY dark outside so this was the best I could do with a make-shift light box...really not even a box just a few pieces of white paper! LOL!

If your interested in picking up this digi for free check out the post here.

Challenges:
EBTKS - Sketch (Had to flip it for the smaller portion to be at the bottom where the waves are located)
2 Red Bananas - Create your own background (Used my Cuttlebug for the paper and added a stamp for the sun)

-Stacie

5 Comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Your E-mail address wouldn't work for me, to send you the new image. Love your card. Please e-mail your addy. cindy_haffner@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

That came out gorgeous, I can see the embossing fine, and the seaweed ;) Way to go.

You used pencils this time to colour??? Looks gorgeous, I love your shading and colour-combos, Sweet!

Merry said...

Love how you have put this card together...terrific use of embossing and embellishments. I think I mucked up my entry and put my link in the wrong place. Duh! Oh well I can sit back now and watch everyone else with their wonderful creations.

Lynette said...

So cute! I like the way you threaded the fiber through the waves. Thanks for playing the 2RedBananas challenge!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

How cute Stacie! I love the way you embossed the background and made the water and seaweed. Very cool!