Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fight Like a Girl!




I picked up this digi freebie from Whimsie Doodles awhile back and now I have the perfect opportunity to use it. Jacqui over at Simply Create is offering up some blog candy. She would like for you to make a card with lots of pink on it and then mail it to her and all the cards will go to CLAN. Now I had no clue what CLAN was so after some research online I found out that it is for cancer support services. So this card I thought would be perfect for someone that has just been diagnosed and they need to take charge and fight to beat the aweful disease.

I have used some Martha Stewart papers and colored the image with Copics. Added some pink glitter to her shoes, belt, flowers on hat and pink ribbon logo on her shirt...check out the close-up picture you can see it better! Then I tied some sheer shimmery ribbon on and voila! A cute pink card ready to be delivered to someone that really needs it!

Challenges:
Fab N' Funky Challenge#8 - Use any digi image or sentiment
A Spoon Full of Sugar - freestyle
Crazy 4 Challenges - Pretty in Pink
Get Sketchy#22 - sketch
The Pink Elephant - polka dots, bow and pink
Practical Scrappers - 2 patterned papers

15 Comments:

Martha said...

Such a sweet and cute card this is!!

andrea said...

love the sentiment and theme of your gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week

andrea

Merry said...

Oh wow...Stacie such a great card. Wonderful layout and I really like what you have done with her jeans.

Heidi M said...

What a great card! I love the image and sentiment :)

Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Joni Parker said...

Very cute... great job combining challenges too!
Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers.

Marjorie said...

Darling card! I love that sentiment ;) Thanks for joining us over at Practical Scrappers!

Ginny said...

sute image, thanks for joining this weeks challenge :)

Clare said...

Aw, how cute! Thanks for joining us over at Practical Scrappers!

Anonymous said...

I asbolutely adore this card, so fantastic!!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

Lea L. said...

Such a sweet little card! Loving all the pink! Great job with Get Sketchy 22!

♥Lea

Annie said...

Brilliant - love the image and I just love this card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Laurel said...

Oh can't go wrong with lots of pink, I love it!

Dora said...

Very pretty!
thanks for playing!

Erin Morehouse said...

Beautiful! what a great stamp, and I love your colouring!