Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pie and Winner!!

Did you have fun guessing what kind of pie this is? I really enjoyed reading what everyone thought!

The pie I have in the picture below is a concord grape pie!



Click HERE for the recipe! If you plan on making this pie it is worth reading the comments to customize a little more to your own tastes.

Now for the winner!! I put all the names into hubby's camo hat and had him draw out one and the winner is.......drumroll please.......................................

.............MICHELLE H.!!! Congrats! I will be sending you a little something in the mail! :)

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Michelle H. said...

Wow! I should have quessed that we have them hanging over our fence from our neighbor friend!
It looks really yummy!!
I think that is teh same kind of grape?
Wow! I can't believe I won!!
So exciting!!
Have a blessed day!!

Becky B. said...

Congrats, Michelle!! :)

Merry said...

Woohoo How exciting....congrats Michelle. I will be googling concord grape as I have never heard of it.

Lorraine said...

oh wow thanks hun never thought it was grape x