Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WOYWW!

It has been a LONG time since I participated in What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday over at The Stamping Ground.
I am working on a few projects but really wanted to show you my new storage items I got recently. It is amazing what a few new organizational items can do to a room!

First up is my new Cropper Hopper! I actually got two of them because they were on sale for 30 bucks at JoAnns and I also had a 30 dollar gift card to use so that was a double bonus!! My hubby also got me a new label maker which you can see I started labeling some of the drawers already. Very handy indeed!



Next is my storage unit for Copics, prismas and my other tools for blending, etc. I should probably decorate the sour cream container one of these days! LOL!
Picked this up at Hobby Lobby for 6 dollars using a 40 percent off coupon! Don't you just love a good deal?! :)



My loose ribbon was getting out of control so I got one of these ribbon rings I have been seeing around in blogland....LOVE IT and so pretty!! I have it hanging on a floor lamp next to my cutting station.



Finally this is my dollar store find. Perfect for holding those extra small bits of fiber that won't work in the ribbon ring.



Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my craft room and hopefully it will inspire someone with some organizational ideas!

If you haven't already seen my very important post about my Aunt Jeanne that was diagnosed with breast cancer please click HERE!

Thank you!
-Stacie

24 Comments:

Annie said...

You have some really lovely storage to show us today :-)
A x

Susanne said...

Great organization here - and good for you for labeling - that's going the extra mile.

Karen said...

Some great storage ideas and they all look fab, thanks for sharing :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #88

Sarpreet said...

love your pen storage, your coloured draws, and how you have your ribbon, great workspace, happy woyww, thank you for sharing, #9

Hayley said...

WOW so organised. Thanks for the look.
Hayley
x

Becky B. said...

Great storage and great deals!! Thanks for sharing...you've inspired me to dig in and reorganize my craft area!

Andria said...

i'm always in the market for storage ideas and tips.Happy woyww and thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs - Andria (42).

Twiglet said...

Neat storage and fab ribbons!

C said...

Good organization find bargains!! TFS!!
Charlene #105

Anonymous said...

LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Wow, your room is looking swell, lots of neat ideas!!!!

Karen B. said...

Great organization, and a lot of fun tips! Thanks for your comment on Courtney's blog today as well about my card. I wish to send a card to you for your aunt, can you please email me your address? (mine is bkbaker1222 at gmail dot com)

Marianne said...

Thank you. I really like your ribbon holder.
great stuff

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Stacie!! The drawer organizer is the one I got for Christmas from dh and I love it too!
Love how you are storing your copics and wow you have a lot!!
Love your ribbon ring!! Where did you find it at?
I need to get me one of them!!
Love your organizers!!
Hugs!!

Dawnll said...

I love to peek in and see how everyone organizes!
How fun and love all your ideas!

shazsilverwolf said...

Love your storage ideas, the ribbon holder is graet- so colourful & cheery. TFS, Shaz #108

katemade designs said...

great storage and so colorful.

okienurse said...

Very nice. I love the organization and storage options you shared. I need to get organized. My crafting room looks like a hoarders paradise. Thanks for sharing.
Vickie #80

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh that cropper Hopper storage is a delight - wonderful colours! And of course I'm bound to say that the ribbon ring not only works well but looks delicious - I should know, my ribbons are in a terrible state...it's an ongoing saga on my blog!

Marjo said...

Awesome storage solutions. Thanks for the peak and sharing, hugs Marjo #1

Starla said...

OH! I like your copic storage and the mug with the scrap ribbon! Very clever! Star 125

Merry said...

Wonderful containers.....really like that ribbon ring idea..as the ribbons look so pretty hanging there.

Raven B said...

This is fabulous I was thinking about buying those. And I love the way you store your copics!
Hugs,
Raven

Sonia said...

I am jealous of your organized space! Some neat ideas there. Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie Garby said...

Your ribbon looks gorgeous on the ribbon ring system, and the jar is perfect for your scraps. Thanks so much for sharing your ribbon organization idea with your friends at Really Reasonable Ribbon!