Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

Today I have 3 recipes for you!!

The first one is a nut encrusted salmon! So tasty if you like salmon!
You can find the recipe HERE!
The recipe calls for walnuts but I used hickory nuts for that extra flair! :)



The second dish is Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage which has quickly become one of my favs....I have recently made it about 3 times because I love it so much!! Simple to make and very few ingredients which is even better!
Click HERE for the recipe!



Last but not least is one of my fav cookies! They are called Sparkling Sour Cream Sugar Cookies! They do have a strong citrus flavor which I like but figured not everyone does so I should warn you! I first made these back in 2002 and it is one of those "keeper" recipes that I go to again and again!
Click HERE for the recipe!


* I used the cookie cutters I got from Jacque in one of her sweet stuff giveaways! * THANK YOU JACQUE!!!

If you try any of these recipes I would love to hear what you think about them!
Enjoy!
-Stacie

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

All looks great, but the cookies have me hehee!

Merry said...

Now that salmon looks enticing...just not sure all the nuts on it although I like nuts. The cabbage I would probably miss but those biscuits mmmmm..they look so yum. Thanks for sharing Stacie