Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introducing...........TASTY TUESDAY!!

I didn't make any New Years Resolutions but instead I am going to make a list of small and big goals. One of my small goes is this idea. Last year I shared some recipes with you and everyone seemed to enjoy that so this year I thought I would dedicate one day a week to posting a new recipe. So every Tuesday will be TASTY TUESDAY!! :) Let me know what you think!!

Now for todays recipe!
Layered sundried tomato and artichoke spread

* Wanted to add that we tried this heated up and all mixed together and hubby and I both thought it tasted even better! *

You can find the recipe HERE courtesy of Kraft Foods!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea, looks so yummy, totally want to grab it!

Courtney Baker said...

Yummy! Send some my way!

Michelle H. said...

I love the title Tasty Tuesday so clever girl!!
This receipe looks so yummy and I will have to try this soon!
We love artichokes & cream cheese!!
TFS!!
Hugs!!

Merry said...

Oh wow....this looks so yum.....went to check out the recipe link but it comes up with an error Stacie. Is that layers of cheese?

Stef H said...

oh gosh! does this ever look and sound yummy!
i can taste it now!!!! goodbye diet!!!!!

hugs :)

Becky B. said...

YUMMMMM!! This looks incredibly delish! I think that "Tasty Tuesday" is a fabulous idea...looking forward to it!