Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Simple Gift Card Holders

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was really nice and I plan on sharing pics in another post later on to show you some pressies I received!
As promised I also still have some last minute Christmas stuff to show you...yeah yeah I know Christmas is over but I just have way more stuff to show you than I have time to post so it kind of gets dragged out a bit. There are worse things in life right?! :P

It has been awhile since I posted so I will start you off with something so simple...these gift card holders! Just cut a 4x7 piece of paper and I just guessed where to fold (that is how easy this is!!). Of course you will glue the bottom part you fold up...just the side edges though and NOT across the top (made that mistake a long time ago...doh!) Used a border punch to make it look a bit nicer and of course just stamped Merry Christmas on the top! You can do this for any occasion and it just makes a nice little way to present a gift card!



Sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

totally awesome Stace!

Looks fantastic!!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty and I love the simplicity of them!!
Love the border punch you used!!
Love it!!
Yes it was you for the post on my blog.
Please dont feel you have to do this my feelings will not be hurt!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs!!

craftieodmae said...

these are fantastic! Yes I did have a great Christmas, glad you did too!

Becky B. said...

These are really cute...the border punch is a great addition! My wheels are turning...would be cute to make one with a cupcake design for birthdays!

Sheree said...

The gift card holders are perfect! Love the designer paper and the sentiment stamp you used!