Friday, December 31, 2010

Fragile...Must Be Italian!


Leg Lamp is from Glitterbabe's Art
Tag is from Lawn Fawn

This is the card I made for my hubby at Christmas! My husband and I love "The Christmas Story" movie and one of our fav parts is when the dad gets this prize! So of course if you have seen the movie you understand what I'm talking about with the sentiment on the front of my card and on the inside I put.....must be Italian! LMAO!! Too funny!! :P

I also want to mention that over at Glitterbabe's Art there are some new images and new freebies!! I have a link under my card to go to the shop!! Go check it out!

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Anything goes with digi
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes

4 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I just laugh every time I see that movie- I love the Bumpus dogs.
Cute card to give the honey! I actually seen this lamp at someones house over the holidays, couldn't stop laughing.
Happy and a blessed New Year my friend

Audrey said...

Oh I love this! I need to get that stamp!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look up that movie, never heard of it, great card, love the embossing!

Ruthie said...

Hey Stacie - thats so funny! Brilliant

Thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

Rx