Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Recipes

No card right now but I did want to share a few new recipes I made. I got a good response the last time I posted something like this so thought I would show you some new food yumminess every once in awhile.

This is a Grilled Eggplant Panini
Recipe can be found HERE!
As you can see I did mine a bit differently. I only had whole wheat hamburger buns so used those instead, I used green onion in place of the red onion...I would not recommend this unless you are going to cook the onions! Next time I will use a yellow onion as I do not like the red ones. Also I would recommend taking the skins off the eggplant because they were a little chewy. But overall not a bad recipe.



This is becoming a big hit around here...I have already made it a few times.
Peach and Blackberry Clafouti (Custard)
Recipe can be found HERE!
One of the very few times I don't mess with a recipe! I did however have to cook it MUCH longer than it said because it was just soup at 45 minutes!



If you try either of these recipes I would love to know!
Enjoy!
-Stacie

8 Comments:

Dazie said...

Just looking at these pics has made me hungry!!!
Dazie
x

Tigriswillreign said...

That looks DELISH!!

Dawnll said...

You just love tempting me don't you? Oh yummy these both look so good.

Merry said...

Oh Yum....especially the dessert. Yep, I have a sweet tooth.

Angélique said...

Oh... this looks yummy!! :)

Please take a look at my blog... got something for you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy! I'll have to try the aubergine one, looks delicious.
Hugs xx
Pat

Michelle H. said...

OMG!!
Everything looks so yummy!!
TFS!!

Becky B. said...

YUMMMMMM!!! These look delish! Thanks for sharing the recipes with us!