Friday, August 13, 2010

Artistic Scrap Pages!




My light box isn't big enough for scrap pages so these pictures aren't the best but atleast you can see what I did. I tried to crop a close up picture of where I stamped "Artist" from one of the Tim Holtz stamp sets. I stamped in white then went over in black...the effect looks pretty cool in person...too bad you all can't drop by my house to see it!! LOL!
These are my first completed scrap pages! The individual pictures are of my nephews artwork that he did in highschool and they all got put in the Artsonia website. I even wrote Artsonia on the left page....tried to make it look like the "artwork" wording on both pages and I think it turned out good! Also dry embossed the numbers 2010 but I don't think you can see that in this picture. There is alot to be said for seeing things in person I guess! Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a looksy!
-Stacie

Challenges:
Stamping Vacation Very Vintage - Anything faded
Stamping Vacation Special Month - Artist Appreciation
Stamping Vacation NO-No Challenge - No brads or eyelets!

6 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I like what you did and could see much better when I enlarged the picture. Love to distress and yours turned out fab!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy to see some scrappages from you!!!

I love your brothers artwork its beautiful, and love what you did with the pages, way to go chickadee!!!

Anonymous said...

whoops I meant nephew lol

Merry said...

Wonderful pages Stacie and terrific artwork by your nephew. I like that drawing pin picture.

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Stacie. Great job...your first pages ever..wow. Interesting collectin of images!!

Denise Clark said...

I love the pyramid shaped layouts! Love the artist appreciation! Great colors! Fantastic pages!

Thanks for playing along with the challenges at Stamping Vacation!