Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great minds think alike!

Okay so I was checking out Tim Holtz's blog here and he is previewing some new stickers (add to wishlist...check!) and what do I see??? THESE bottlecaps!!!

So do they look familiar??? If not....let me refresh your memory!

This is the picture frame I made for my mom's birthday!
How cool is that? Maybe I'm more creative than I thought if I'm on the same wavelength as Tim Holtz?! Like I said great minds think alike!! LOL!

Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of your day! Hope to be back next week with something crafty to share. I have been busy cleaning up my craft room a bit...it was OUT OF CONTROL!!!

-Stacie

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Your ahead of your time chicken!!! whoot whoot!

Love it :-D

Barbra Joan said...

Hi Craft Princess, just had to check out your blog after you came to mine. I love, love , it.. I will be back this afternoon, to read every word.

Michelle H. said...

Stacie, WTG!! Thats so cool!!
Thanks for sharing some peeks of Tim Holtz new itmes!!
He the Man!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cool. I loved that frame!

Becky B. said...

HA! HA! That's awesome! You're a trendsetter!!

2 Worlds said...

REceived your tag from Stephanie's tag swap thanks for doing a great tag

Anonymous said...

Love the frame, it's really great! I got some bottle caps but still need to find time to make something with it.
Thank you for leaving a nice comment on my blog!
Hugs xx
Pat

Halle said...

Love the frame! I'm totally going to make one of these!!!