Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whats on your workdesk? Wednesday

Okay I did this for 3 reasons....
1. To show my progress of cleaning/organizing...(maybe it will help motivate some of you....ahem...DAWN?!) LOL! I watched your video!
It has taken me a few days to complete and I did the best I could without purchasing anything new to organize because we are in the process of selling our house to move.
2. Participate in WOYWD.
3. Stamping Vacations Supplies Unite #3 Challenge

****Before reading any further I'm sorry the pictures are all wonky and the wording is out of sorts...blogger isn't cooperating and I'm not sure how to fix it. But it is readable so please continue! :)

First off we have my folding work table....what a wreck!! The biggest thing I did here was put all colored scrap paper in a box and all plain white scraps in a separate box. I keep the colored scraps on the table in that MacBook box. Did you notice something else changed?? Maybe a different paper trimmer??!! I will share more about that in a different post!





Next we have my poor poor floor....I utilized a bunch of baskets and boxes to organize my stuff and actually put them away or stacked them up instead of having them scattered everywhere! Looks better I think! Not perfect...but better. :)


Finally we have my desk...oh boy! How did I create anything in that mess? I actually put things away...gasp! I know it is hard to believe but I put stuff in drawers and those cups I have hanging on the wall. WOW, what a difference that made! LOL! I feel so much better walking into that room and knowing I can find things easier and that it looks a little nicer. I think it brought my creativity back too as you can tell from all my posts!



If your still with me I want to thank you once again for all the lovely and thoughtful comments you leave for me...makes me smile knowing people care! :)

-Stacie

18 Comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love seeing your craft space! It's not messy, just loved. ;)

Annie said...

Wow whata a difference...now go and make it all messy again :-)
A x

Mummylade said...

Wow, you've done some serious organizing!

Helen said...

Such hard work calls for hard crafting to mess it all up again!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Well done!!! Its looking ready to get creative - Go girl you deserve it!!

Unknown said...

love the before and after pics - makes you realise what hard work you've done and what you've achieved.

Well done!

Paula x x x

PinksyDoodles said...

You have been very busy. It looks lovely! I did spot the different paper trimmer - I look forward to hearing about that.
Clare x

Cardarian said...

Very nice tidy up! Clever showing the before and after pics! Love all that stash!
Cardarian

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah nw that is a wonderful space. So glad you shared - and that a good tdy up has been worthwhile. I am jealous of your new cutter, will be watching fo ryour post about that. Happy new mojo!

Anonymous said...

EEEP! LOL Thanks for sharing! its so cool to see where you craft. I LOVE those cups hanging there, really neat!

CathyC said...

Ooooo! it is so nice to see before and after photos!
I love the sight of the clean craftroom in the morning LOL

Unknown said...

A fabulous space and before and after piccies too ... what a treat :0)

Angie said...

What a great space ...great to see the before and after of the desk area near the hanging cups. ????? deer heads on the wall ...now that would distract me lol

Anonymous said...

Oh the before and afters are great.... not get busy and mess it up again!

Brenda

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Stacie,

This looks great. I keep holding off on showing my area because it is so messy, but I'm gonna just do it. I don't think it will get very clean anytime soon. Love the Ikea holder. I had those too for my Copics, but took them back cause I had something better already in my possession. Love Ikea though. Also, I'm wondering what the Pop Tart box is for...hee hee. Snacks or scraps???

Cheryl Boglioli said...

What a great job you did tidying up. Your space is great...even with the dear!! LOL

Spyder said...

ohooo loads of crafty-ness going on here! I have three paper cutters and they all bend, not once have they ever cut straight!! I fancy getting a 'chopping' one like you have in the second picture!
((Lyn))

Merry said...

What a wonderful collections of craft goodies you have. Those cups hanging on the wall would be very handy. Great to see other people get as messy as me. :-)