Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One last Florida vacation post!




Figured I better atleast show you a picture with me in it so you know I really was there!! LOL! This was at Coquina Beach where they had these beautiful rocks with holes in them....very unusual really. We heard that it was illegal to take any of the rocks (which are made up of thousands of shells) unless they are already broken away. I'm thinking this might be the only place to find this stuff??
As you can tell even though it is nice and sunny it was still cool by the water which is why we are wearing jackets!
At the top is me and my sweet hubby and the bottom picture is my dearest mom and dad!

Thanks so much for leaving me comments on my vacation pictures...I really appreciate you taking the time to look at them! :)

-Stacie

5 Comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Stacie!! what GREAT FUN!!! O it looks soo pretty there! happy to hear you had a fun vacation and super beautiful picts!! thanks for sharing with us!
with a grin,
steffogal1

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Hi Stacie!! ta-hee.. it looks beautiful there!! so lucky! glad you had a great vacation and so love the pictures!! SO MUCH FUN YOU MUST OF HAD!! Thanks for sharing your fun times with us!
with a grin,
steffogal1

Anonymous said...

These are so nice, definitely worth framing and putting up! or even scrapping ;)

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Stacie:
Very Nice Pictures, I agree you should be framing them. Thanks for sharing with use.
~ God Bless~
Hugs:o)
Dottie

Merry said...

Two good looking couples....what a wonderful looking beach. I bet there were lots of fun creatures hiding in those rocks.