Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flower Girl!

As requested I got in my cleaned up craft room to mess it all up again! HEHE! Not too bad though...I am trying to keep it tidy each day now!



This is a digi from Karen's Doodles and I think she looks like a little flower girl in a wedding...so cute with her freckles and frilly dress! Added some sparkle to make it even girlier! :)

Challenges:
Karen's Doodles - Use one of their images plust the theme of something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. So I chose the wedding theme and even added blue to her eyes! :)
Simon Says - Card for a child
Quixotic - Spring
Stamp Something - Pink
Corrosive - Sketch
Stampin' for the weekend - Digi or stamp with ribbon and bow

10 Comments:

Erin... said...

So cute!!! Beautiful coloring!!! Love the embossed background! Perfect for a flower girl!!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at both Karen's Doodles and Stamp Something!!! HUgs!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this card, so gorgeous!!!

Danni said...

I love this card!! So cute and I just adore the colors!

coldwaters2 said...

Stacie this is gorgeous bright and beautiful are just two of the words that jumped into my mind when I saw this that image is gorgeous and the embossing is perfect to offset the main image a wonderful piece of work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Zoe said...

This is just precious! Love the colouring and colours. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week. :) Hugs, Zoe

Jo Nevill said...

What a gorgeous card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Di said...

Really pretty card love it!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxx
p.s. i have a Dt call over on my blog if your interested! x

shulsart said...

Yes she does look like a flower girl in a wedding, how cute. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhh that is so sweet. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim