Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring!!


*Free clipart image

Hope everyone is finding warmer temperatures as Spring is finally here!! YAH!
Sorry I still haven't shown a card lately...serious lack of mojo since coming back from vacation...also lots of time at my job, building a house and regular chores. Where does the time go??

I will be back later though with the Give A Hoot Candy Winner!! So stay tuned!!!
I also took a few pictures yesterday of some new crafty items I bought so maybe that will inspire me to create! :)

-Stacie

3 Comments:

Merry said...

You sound like you are busy enough at the moment Stacie. Inspiration will come and probably from the strangest of places. Take care and enjoy Spring. We are into Autumn....no leaves changing colour but just a slight coolness in the air. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

oh can't wait
!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Stacie
Wow wonderful Building a New Home.. That is Grand!
Wanted to stop by and say Hi! Were busy too painted the house out side last week. today I painted our living room Only one wall a accent color of sage and freshened up all the base boards with bright white paint.cleaned the whole house.hope you stop by and see the new spring piece at my floral blog. have a great week :o)
♥ ♥ ♥ Hugs ♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie