Monday, January 4, 2010

Some winnings...


I won these adorable stamps as blog candy over at Karen's Doodles. These images are so darn cute you really need to check them out! And I also got a super cute piggy book by who you ask??? Karen herself!!! How cool!!! I didn't even know she did books and it is so darling!



This was won through a Cute Daisy May blog hop. Enough goodies for atleast 4 cards...I just love the papers! So pretty!! I also won the grand prize which was 10 sheets of digi images. The best part was I got to choose the sheets I wanted and there are 4 images to a sheet so I got 40 images!! WOW!!! I couldn't of been more excited!!




I played in the Belles N Whistles daily advent giveaway before x-mas and I just so happened to be lucky enough to get picked one day and this was the surprise goody bag sent to me! A Belles N Whistles and Magnolia rubber stamp, some heart gems and prima flowers! Oh my goodness what a wonderful surprise that was to get in the mail!!

Thank you all so very much.... I love everything!!
Hugs!
-Stacie

3 Comments:

Merry said...

Oh wow...you are such a lucky girl. Love all the flowers in the last photo. And how special to receive a book from the author. Happy creating.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lucky Ducky!!!

mom said...

Love all the neat stuff you got. Now you can really have fun. Love Mom