Saturday, January 9, 2010

-3 Windchill .... BRRRRR!!!


So it is down right cold here today. Still snowed yesterday which was another day off from work. This is a picture taken yesterday from the upstairs of my house looking out at the crossroad in town. As you can tell the snowplows have not been down them yet. They did go down them yesterday afternoon which was after this picture...but when we woke up this morning...more snow! Total we only got about 4 inches which really isn't very much...just enough to make it look really pretty! We have been on the roads every day and they really aren't that bad. What is bad is when it starts to melt and then re-freezes to ICE...then we have problems!

Hope you enjoy the winter scenery!
-Stacie

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Scenery, you can't even see the road!!

Very Cool tho, and pretty!

Merry said...

Oh that is so pretty...

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Stacie:
Well First I want to thank you again for stopping by my Recipe Blog,You always have nice things to say thanks again... Now on to your blog. Wow what beautiful pix you have. I love the Snow and the pix of your animals are grand just love em. I miss the snow but here in Fl it has been quite cool for over a week now. some areas had snow today and last night but not us. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. I have been sick for over a week but I am still getting recipes posted did anohter one today and maybe tomorrow I will do one..
Have a very Happy and Blessed New Year. I will be back soon to visit.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

Deb said...

gorgeous pic, love the scene! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Sammye Jo said...

it is cold! love winter pics!!!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Stacie:
Just wanted to let you know I just posted 2 more recipes to my blog. even being sick I am busy cooking and cleaning , thanks for your nice words as usual your a doll.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie