Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gingerbread and some good news!!

Before the new challenge over at Susie and Vikki's Christmas Club they were giving away some blog candy and I was lucky enough to win Vikki's!! She sent me the assortment of image and papers you see below (picture is off of Vikki's blog where the candy was posted)....very pretty!



AND....... I also got a Guest Designer spot with the challenge that is starting today! I AM SO ON CLOUD 9!!! :) I was going to try and make two cards but time only allowed for one especially since I wanted this card to be super special and look perfect!!! The challenge is Gingerbread and it is going on right now over here! I do hope you like my gingerbread man and join in the challenge for yourself! Never too early to start on Christmas cards for this year!



Challenges:
Digital Tuesday - sketch
Tuesday Taggers - Christmas Leftovers
Quixotic - ink up an old stamp

Thanks for stopping by!
-Stacie

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! You getting to be one busy bee and it aint even spring yet!

Merry said...

Oh wow......how exciting......Guest Designer....congratulations. What a terrific card you have created for the challenge too. Great layout and wonderful embellishments. Boy, aren't you going to have fun with all those xmas goodies above.

Unknown said...

Great News, enjoy your Guest Spot, great card, I can see why you were choosen...many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your design spot! Fab card thanks for joining in with TT this week x Janet