Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bee with flower...



Well, I'm definately not happy with this card but I ran out of time to redo it. Oh well, hopefully it isn't completely terrible. Lots going on this week and not nearly enough craft time!!

Challenges:
Think Ink #12 - Spring
Fresh Brewed Hop - Sketch
Color Throwdown - so saffron, melon mambo, old olive
Sophisticat #18 - Spring
Pick Three - I chose a color that reminds me of spring (yellow), flower image and a card with no specific occasion

Hopefully my next card is much better!!
Now I must get back to entertaining my teenage nephew! The Wii is all we need! :)
-Stacie

12 Comments:

debhorst said...

I know what you mean--never enough time to stamp in my opinion!! I think your card turned out really cute!! Thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge this week!!

Merry said...

Oh yes, the wii is too much fun. Now I really can't see anything terribily wrong with this card. Great colours, such neat colouring in, wonderful layout.

Heather said...

I think your card is tooooo sweet!!! I love the colors and that adorable image. so glad you were able to participate in the hop and the sketch! I will email you right away about your free image:)

hugs!

Heather Dennis
Fresh Brewed Designs

Annmaree said...

OH PISHAAA, Thats a wonderful card, nothing wrong at all!

Chrissy said...

Love the bee! Too cute!
Chrissy

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun!
Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Sophisticats this week!
Hugs,
Teri (Guest DT)
x

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Oh, I think it's cute! Thanks for playing with us....come back again!

Maria Matter said...

such a darling image...it's a lovely card!
blessings, Maria

Avril Ann said...

Love this card, so very pretty, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Denise Clark said...

I think this is an adorable card! Love the papers you put together. The twine is a terrific touch! The image makes me long for Spring!

My kids love the Wii too! At least they have to move a bit to play it. Nice to see them on their feet for a change! LOL

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!