Sunday, December 13, 2009

New toy!

So my hubby and I went ahead and decided to go together on a gift for each other this year. We took some giftcards and money from last x-mas and put it towards a ........... Wii!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, if you have never played one of these you don't know what you are missing! SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN! I'm not a big game person but we got a few mario games and the Wii Fit plus. We are having a blast!! The good thing is that there is something for everyone young and old!

K, thanks for listening to my chatter...just had to tell you about my new toy because I'm so stinkin' excited!! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wiis are really fun, I've played with friends a few times. Its just as much fun watching the person play, as it is palying yourself!

Merry said...

Hey there Stacie, Just passing by quickly to say I am back and will be catching up in the next couple of days. I am sure you will have lots of fun with your Wii. That is something I have on my list. Mum was only telling me yesterday how much fun Dad has with theirs.

Merry said...

P.S. Still setting up my email account on the new computer. So can't see your email yet.

Dawnll said...

I have had this on my list also since last year...Congratulations sweetie sounds like such a fun time!