Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mom's first card!!



I had my mom over the other day to try out the new Wii and we had such a good time. My dad even came over for dinner later and tried it out....hilarious watching them play it...we laughed so hard at each other!! LOL! Anyways, I wanted to enter a challenge so I decided to start crafting and asked my mom to join in the fun. I gave her this Rubber Romance image and my Copics. Turned her loose with my scraps and anything else she wanted to use in my craft room!! I think she was overwhelmed at first because she has never made a card before but once she saw what I was doing she quickly got the hang of it. I believe she is giving this to my dad for Christmas. I think she did an excellent job on her first card...what do you think?? Leave her some love and I will be sure to have her read all your comments!

Thanks!
-Stacie

3 Comments:

Danni said...

Love the Wii...so fun!
Your mom did a great job..this is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thats really awesome for a first card, what a sweet daughter you are!

Merry said...

Well done Stacie's Mum....great first card. I like how you have used the paper with the words wrapped around the image. Great idea. I hope we see lots more.