Sunday, August 5, 2012

Unstampabelles Challenge #14

Time for our 14th challenge over at Unstampabelles and for this month we want to see any HANDMADE FLOWER! You have until August 31st to get your entries in and the new challenge will start on September 3rd!
*Just remember......NO STAMPS at all! No rubber, digi, sentiments, etc.!

Our sponsor for this month is Blue Edge Crafts!!

Here is the fabulous prize on offer for this month!



Now for my DT project to get you started!


To make my flower I used the Tim Holz Tattered Floral die to get my flower pieces out of white cardstock. Then I used distres inks by swiping the ink pad on a craft mat and spritzing with some water. Next I "wiped up" the ink using my flower pieces and crinkled them into a ball. Then I dried them with my heat gun. I used hot glue to put each layer together and added a pearl to the center. The background is made from scrap paper and using a scalloped border punch. The top layer is embossed with dots but being black it is hard to see. Added a white rub-on sentiment to finish things off. Hope you like my creation and I would love to see you over there on the challenge blog with your own handmade flower creation! :)

8 Comments:

Merry said...

This card is beautiful Stacie....a lovely collection of papers in the background and stunning flower you have made. :-)

Dawnll said...

Fabulous! You know how I love my flowers, this is a great one sweetie

JanR said...

That flower is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

great work, I love that flower! and love all the layers!!!

Sarah C said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the combinations of the colors and patterns on your papers. They work together perfectly! Great job!!

Becky B. said...

Great card...that flower is fab! :)

hckd said...

Very lovely card.. gotta love the Holtz Tattered Florals , eh? I don't have that die yet though but a friend sent me some of the die cuts.. I am inspired now to use them! lol.. thanks for sharing such a pretty card!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card!
Love the design and the papers you used!!
What a RAK!!
TFS!!