Friday, May 25, 2012

Girl With Wreath




I had this cute image from Nicecrane Designs laying on my desk and thought it was time to get another Christmas card done...I usually wait til the last minute and my goal is to NOT do that this year! I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug, added some scrap ribbons to the bottom, colored the little girl and wreath up with my Copics and added a plastic Merry Christmas sentiment.

You can find this image available in the Nicecrane Designs store by clicking HERE!

3 Comments:

Dawnll said...

How fun! I like this cutie and how wonderful to get another card done...I need to get back to creating some

Merry said...

Love this...the colours are terrific...cute image and wonderful ribbons.

Becky B. said...

TOO CUTE!!! I have a goal to get my Christmas cards done while I'm on break this summer...hoping I can get it accomplished - LOL!! ;)