Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE HOP!!!

Today is my friend and DT leader Merry's birthday! You can find her blog by clicking HERE! Please be sure to leave her some birthday love! She is also the founder of the Unstampabelle challenge blog which you can find HERE! The DT thought it would be a good idea to surprise her with a special birthday hop full of birthday wishes and creations! You can find all the DT members blogs by going to the Unstampabelle challenge blog and clicking on each of our names which are located on the left side of that page! *Due to time zone differences it may take a few hours for everyone to get their post up*

My project for Merry is this lovely tic tac holder (Merry...this is in the mail and hopefully your package arrives soon!).



I used some digi paper from Nicecrane Designs and the sticker is from The Sticker Store. This is also a great project to make for Easter that is coming up and it would go perfect with our current challenger over at Unstampabelles (I highly encourage you to check it out!)
I found the dimensions for this fun little project HERE! I just changed the theme! :)

Have fun on your hop and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRY!!!
BIG HUGS!
-Stacie

12 Comments:

Merry said...

Thank you so much Stacie......this is such a wonderful surprise and I so love this Tic Tac holder can't wait to see it in the flesh. huge grins.

Susan Hogan said...

What a great idea. Lovely little item. Thanks for telling me where I can get it from! Kale chips......not so sure.

CathyC said...

great project ;-)

Dawnll said...

Such a fun little idea! Cute as can be sweetie

Monica said...

Such a cutie that...Very creative.

Monica xxx

Annmaree of Oz said...

Love this idea Stacie, great giftie!

craftieodmae said...

awesome! TFS!

JanR said...

I've never seen one of these before. What a great idea!

JanR said...

Oh, and I also wanted to say great job organizing this for Merry!

Annette Bowes said...

Great fun project Stacie, thanks for the linkX:)

Michelle H. said...

Very clever, beautiful, and creative gift!!
So very fun & thoughtful!!
I will have to go over and wish her a Happy Birthday!!
TFS!

Becky B. said...

What a fun gift idea!! Thanks for sharing the link for this project...these would be great treats for my library student aides! :)