Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Butter Pecan Chocolate Coconut Marshmallow Bars!



Is that title a mouthful or what? LOL! I had a box of butter pecan cake mix sitting around and wanted to try out a new recipe so I did a search online and found this recipe using only a handful of ingredients. I had all of them in the cupboard too which was even better! For some reason I didn't have high hopes for this recipe but let me tell you they turned out ooey gooey and heavenly! I'm sure if you couldn't find the butter pecan cake mix you could use whatever flavor you liked. I'm all about switching up recipes to suit my tastes or using up what I have on hand to save a trip to the store!

Click HERE for the recipe!

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh yummy! I will have to bookmark this one, looks so good.

Michelle H. said...

WOW looks very yummy!
I cant have the pecans since Im allergic to them but I love the chocolate & coconut!
Thanks for the well wishes Im feeling better each day!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

YUMMMMM, That sounds and looks amazing girl!!!!

Becky B. said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! This looks just divine...gonna have to whip up a batch of these soon...there goes my diet - ha! ha! ;)

Merry said...

This does sound delicious and the photo looks yummy. Just popping by to wish you and hubby a Happy Easter.