Sunday, February 5, 2012

Unstampabelles Challenge #8

Time for our eighth challenge over at Unstampabelles and for this month we want to see something recycled, eco-friendly or frugal! The bonus technique for this month is paper beads! You have until March 2nd to get your entries in and the new challenge will start on March 5th.
*Just remember......NO STAMPS at all! No rubber, digi, sentiments, etc.!

Our sponsor for this month is Cardmaking Online!


Here is a little information about the company:
Cardmaking Online has been running for two years and offers a large range of card making products, including Parchment Craft, European style card making, card stitching, 3D Decoupage, embossing folders and dies, Hobbyjournaal magazine, cardstock, peel-off stickers and more.

The picture below shows the generous prize on offer for this month!


Now for my DT project to get you started!


A paper bead necklace I made for myself using scrap glittery paper! The paper beads are coated with a thick layer of UTEE. I finished off the necklace with a few silver spacers/beads and voila...a pretty necklace to wear! :)

5 Comments:

Michelle H. said...

Your necklace is gorgeous!!
Love the creativity and the colors!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

omg this is soooooo pretty!

Merry said...

Viola....you make it sound so easy Stacie. Those paper beads have come up really lovely. :-)

Becky B. said...

Oh, Stacie - your necklace is SO PRETTY!!! I haven't ever made paper beads, but it is something that I want to try my hand at! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

that IS SO COOL!!!!

I tried my hand at making paper beads and I sucked at it, this is fabulous!!!