Monday, April 11, 2011

An Award!



I received this award from my blogging pal Michelle! Thanks dear...your so thoughtful to think of me!! :)

Now I need to tell you 7 things about myself and give the award to 15 other bloggers.

1. I have collected a quarter for each of our states
2. I like to go wild mushroom hunting and yes I do eat them!
3. I drive an SUV
4. I can't use blue colored toothpaste or mouthwash (I stick with the green!)
5. I was in Girl Scouts and 4-H as a child
6. I have had two surgeries in my life (both before 2nd grade)
7. I tend to be a rule-breaker at times so instead of giving this award to 15 people I would like any of my followers to take this and post it on their blog!

ENJOY!

2 Comments:

Becky B. said...

Yet another thing we have in common...I was a girl scout too - both a Jr. and a Cadet and was a top cookie salesman! :) Fun memories!

Michelle H. said...

Love learning a little more about you!!
I use to be in girl scouts & 4H too!
Hugs!!