Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Carrot Treat Boxes!





I made these carrot treat boxes filled with candy for my two nephews and one cousin that is a girl for Easter. Hence the pink ribbon for the girl! You can find several different templates online but I found this one HERE. Then I added a bunny I cut from a cricut cart! So easy to make and everyone loved them! :)

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Easter Creation
Cute Card Thursday - No Text
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Easter

7 Comments:

Annmaree of Oz said...

AWESOME Carrots, love the texture you put on them, really neato effect!!!

Have a brillo day!

Deb said...

Very cute treat boxes!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Unknown said...

Aww how fun these are, so creative. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Teri said...

Super creation hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Merry said...

These have turned beautifully Stacie....love the card you have used for the carrot.

Becky B. said...

Well how cute are these?!?!? LOVE THEM! Thanks so much for sharing the link to the template... I'll have t file this away for Easter next year!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my these are A-dorable!!! Really precious Stacie!