Thursday, March 10, 2011

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

First I want to thank everyone who donated to my candy draw!! A special thank you goes out to each of you along with those that sent something for Jeanne!! Everything is very much appreciated!!


Here is a list of the items that were generously donated!!

Theresa



Olga



Melissa



Gina


* Plus some paper items that need cut to fit in the box *

Carol

"Willow With Lantern" from Whiff Of Joy!




Corry



Linda



Becky



From me!








And the winner of all these goodies goes to.........drumroll..............


.......................Rosalee of Rosalee's Scrap Lounge!!!

Congrats!! Please e-mail me with your home mailing address by Monday March 14th and I will get your goodies shipped out to you!

11 Comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all lucky girls!!! Sorry, I am not in this list... But I am glad for you all))))

THERESA said...

Congrats Rosalee...........:)) Whoowee girl, now you can play all day long, LOL !!

KC said...

congrats, thats allot of cool stuff!

Rosalee said...

Oh Wow Stacie...I'm just too excited. I hope that all the cards you received will bring happiness to aunt Jeanne and will make her feel so much better. I'm off to email you.
Hugs, Rosalee

Merry said...

Woohoo...Rosalee...congrats to you.

Anonymous said...

*WhoooT* Congrats!

Becky B. said...

Congrats to you, Rosalee!! Have fun playing with all of the candy!!

Michelle H. said...

Big Congrats to Rosalee!!
WTG!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Rosalee hugs xx

Rufus said...

Congrats to Rosalee, she's gonna be one happy gal when she gets all those goodies!
R/

sallysbitz2 said...

Congratulations Rosalee x
Enjoy luv.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com