Friday, March 4, 2011

Challenge Change....and other news!

Hello everyone! First off I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to those that left me well wishes! It helped a ton...I certainly had the flu (not what I call the fake one either!). The real deal takes some time to get over but I am happy to say I feel alot better! I got out of the house for the first time in a week and it felt great! I'm still tired and I still have a few other mild symptoms that are weaning away but all in all I feel alive amongst the living again! :)

Second I would like to tell you that the Build A Sketch Challenge over at Stamping Vacation has been replaced with a new challenge. Sniffle, sniffle....it is kind of sad for me because the Build A Sketch was one of my favs but there just wasn't much participation so I completely understand the change! Sometimes I like to fight change but this time it is probably for the best. Anywho, if you would like to check out the new challenge click HERE! It is sooooooooo super easy!! All you need to do is basically make something and join it up with any challenge you can think of....that is it!!! EASY PEASY!! So go ahead and get creating and hopefully we see a bunch of you over there entering for our monthly prize drawing!!

Oh yeah...speaking of prizes....I am still waiting to hear back from a few people to see if they wanted entered into my candy drawing (the one for Aunt Jeanne). So I hope to be announcing the winner or winners soon! I haven't decided if I am going to do one big draw or divide it into a couple smaller ones....probably depends on shipping costs!! *GULP*

Hope everyone has a splendid day!
-Stacie

6 Comments:

Merry said...

So glad to hear the chirpie Stacie on here. :-)

Michelle H. said...

Stacie, so glad that you are feeling better!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs!

Becky B. said...

SOOOOO glad to hear that you're feeling better now! It REALLY stinks to have the flu...one of the job hazzards of working with kiddos! (Maybe school employees should get "hazzard pay" during flu season, eh? LOL!)

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Stacie!!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
I left a little info about the mold on my blog.
Have a blessed Sunday!!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacie, so good to hear you are feeling better. Yes at this time of year these have to be expected unfortuantelya xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

eeeks! I havent been visitin in a while and so sorry you had the flu - but glad to hear you're back on the mend - the flu is rough!!!