Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 Awards!



Received this "love" award from my pal Corry at Free 4 Ever! Thanks girl....love ya too! MWAH!!! :)

I am supposed to pass this onto 3-5 more people but I feel like breaking the rules so whomever wants to grab this and feel the love go right ahead!



Received this "magical" award from my pal Michelle at I Luv Scrapping! Thank you so much my dear!! BIG HUGS!

I am supposed to pick 5 people and say why I like them and their blogs.
Annmaree - For her funny since of humor, inspiring creations, and being like a sister to me from across the world!
Merry - For always being so sweet, for her awesome work with stickers (she is the queen!), and for being the first to accept/follow me on blogland!
Becky - For being so kind-hearted, sharing a love of cooking, introducing wonderful new creative ideas with all her different projects.
Corry - For being so genuine and honest, for your lovely coloring on all your projects, and for "protecting" me! :P
Jacque - For her positive attitude, stunning creations with lots of detail and her gift of always giving to others.

You ladies are ALL fabulous including Michelle that sent this to me. She is so giving and thoughtful and always has gorgeous scrapbook pages.

Thanks again to Corry and Michelle for the awards!!
You all rock!

Hugs!
-Stacie

5 Comments:

Jacque said...

Stacie, thank you so much, Sweetie...I am indeed honored that you have selected me! Sending a big hug your way!!! Jacque

Cor* said...

Yahoo!!! You are too kind! Mwah, back at ya girl~

Becky B. said...

Thanks, Stacie, for the kind words!! You're a blessing in my life and I appreciate YOU!!

Hugs!

Becky

Merry said...

Oh wow...that is so lovely thanks Stacie. What a way to start my week....with a smile. You are a wonderful talented person too and I love seeing all your different posts..cards, food, scrapbooking, houses and photography. A good friend.

Michelle H. said...

Aaaw!! You are so sweet!!
Thanks for your sweet words!!
Hope you are doing well!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs!!